Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Woo-Hoo! Look at that progress!

Would ya look at that?! I've almost got the length on this puppy, then it will be sleeves and finishing. I really might get to wear it this year after all. I can't believe it! No picture from the 5 year old either, though she might have done a better job.

I've been knitting like mad at lunch at work, and it is starting to pay off. Since my TV shows are done for the season (and I haven't picked up any of the filler shows), I've been watching movies on my PC at work. So far, Gothic and Shadow of the Vampire. I'm sensing a theme here. Anyway, they seem to have inspired speedy knitting, so more power to them. I wonder what I should watch next...

I start my long-awaited vacation on Thursday. I cannot tell you how delighted I am about that. I so need a break from work. I'm planning to kick it all off by FINALLY going to see Pirates #3. I can't believe I've made it this long, but since I wasn't taking the girls, that is how it had to be.

I did cast on the next sock. I've made about half an inch of progress, so, enough not to forget what I'm doing. I hate to spend too much time on it, however, as I'm doing so well on the blue sweater. I'm also jonesing to do some spinning... Just one more day & then I can go nuts. Well, at least I'll be free to do more knitting and spinning than I can currently work into my day.

One more day...

No comments: