Friday, August 15, 2008

Little Dragons

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!

I've gotten some cute little dragon eggs, and hopefully they'll grow to be dragons. Please click the eggs and help them out!

In knitting news, I did a heavy bit of cleaning yesterday and I think my glove had a leak. As a result, my fingers were crazy rough and I wasn't able to knit again after cleaning. I was afraid I'd snag my yarn. So, I got one round done on the shawl yesterday.

This morning I remembered I had a pumice stone somewhere, and used that to smooth out the rough bits on my fingers. So, now I can knit again, if I can just find the time and the mood today.

The morning got off to a crummy start, so I'm not sure what I'll do as far as knitting is concerned. Let me distract you with pictures of my homespun all washed and set!

Ruby Merino - 16 oz.











My first fiber, Romney - 16 oz









Northern Lights Merino

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow, that is a LOT of spinning! I don't think I've spun up 16 oz. of ANY one fiber yet!